Guitar Works, Inc.
Guitar Method Book I For Beginners To Advanced Players For Learning To Read Music Book & 2 Audio CDs
GUITAR METHOD BOOK 1 BY PETER VOGL is a clear step by step easy to follow method. Designed for ages 10 through adults beginner. It is also an excellent book for the accomplished guitar player interested in learning to read music.
Each exercise, melody, song, scale and chord progression in the book is also the lead part of a music arrangement. Practice your part alone then join the band and play your part along with a full band of professional musicians recorded on the 2 CD’s included.
You will learn:
- The fundamentals of guitar technique. Understand the basics and guitar playing is easy.
- Reading Music
- Learning The Notes On The Guitar
- Learn about Sharps, Flats and Key Signatures
- Harmony, Scales and Chords
- Practical Songs Used Today
- Play Along With A Full Band On The 2 Audio CD’s Included
- Develop Good Rhythmic From Playing Along With The CD’s (much like working with a metronome only way more fun)
- SOME OF THE SONGS IN THE BOOK:
- Aura Lee
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- 8 Bar Blues
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken
- Waltz In G
- Catalonian Song
- Careless Love
- Minuet in G
- Wayfaring Stranger
- Kemp's Jig