Guitar Works, Inc.
Guitar Strap Chocolate Brown Suede Leather Very Comfortable Double Layer 2 & 1/2" Wide Adjustable Length Fits All Acoustic Electric & Bass Guitars Quality Made In U.S.A.
- Since 1978 one of our best sellers here in the store.
- Measures 2 & 1/2" wide and can be adjusted from 45" to 55" long.
- Made of a double layer of soft to the touch high quality American made suede leather with stiching in the areas that receive wear. Computer monitors and their setting vary. This shade of brown is on the dark side.
- Hand Made In U.S.A. Very High Quality Craftsmanhip.
- This strap does a good job of distributing and softening the weight of an instrument on your shoulder.
- When this strap comes in to contact with many shirt or jacket materials it tends to not move or slide helping to keep your instrument in the playing position you have set.
- This strap fit all acoustic & electric guitars and basses, resonator guitars & banjos. With some instruments without strap buttons you can attach the strap using quality nylon or leather shoe laces.
Included is a heavy duty tie lace for those who prefer or need to attach the strap to the neck behind the nut. (many instruments do not have two strap buttons) The lace will not break or wear out. It is long enough to provide space between the leather end of the strap and the neck so the left hand will not bump in to the strap end.
- WE STRIVE TO SHIP SAME DAY OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
- Please allow extra delivery time for weekends, Holidays, remote addresses and severe weather.