Guitar Works, Inc.
Guitar Strap Fire Dept. Line Do Not Cross Red Nylon Leather Ends For Acoustic & Electric Made In USA
FROM OUR DESIGNER SERIES - FIRE DEPARTMENT LINE DO NOT CROSS RED NYLON STRAP SOLID LEATHER ENDS HEAVY DUTY TIE LACE INCLUDED FITS ALL ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC AND BASS GUITARS MADE IN U.S.A.
• Our Guitar Works, Inc. Nylon Straps have been the best selling work horse straps here at the store since 1978.
• They fit acoustic & electric guitars and basses, resonators, banjos & Mandolins.
• Measures 2" wide and can be extended from 34" to as long as 59" (Hole To Hole).
• Made of soft to the touch, yet tough, durable, high quality nylon.
• Has an adjustable durable plastic buckle for adjusting the length (You don’t want metal. They will tear up the finish on your instrument while it is in the case)
• The ends are solid leather. (Vinyl will tear especially around the strap button holes easily)
• There is a hinge on the lower end. It helps the strap hold up under heavy use.
• A Heavy Duty Tie Lace is Included for those who prefer or need to attach the strap up on the neck behind the nut. It is long enough to provide a spacer between the leather end of the strap and the neck so the left hand will not bump in to the strap.
• Quality Hand Made in U.S.A.