TEAL Nylon, Solid Grade A Leather Ends, Heavy Duty Tie Lace, Fits All Acoustic & Electric Guitars And Mandolins. Made In U.S.A.
Our Guitar Works, Inc. Nylon Straps have been the best selling workhorse straps here at the store since 1978.
• Will fit any acoustic, electric or bass guitar, resonators, banjos & Mandolins.
• Measures 2" wide and can be extended from 34" to as long as 59" (Hole To hole without the use of the tie lace).
• Made of soft to the touch, yet tough, durable, high-quality nylon.
• Has an adjustable durable plastic buckle for adjusting the length (You don’t want metal buckles. They will tear up the finish on your instrument while it is in the case)
• The ends are solid thick leather. (Caution with straps made with vinyl or cheap leather.
• They can tear or the strap button holes can wear larger over time possibly resulting in the strap coming off)
• This strap features a hinge on the lower end. It helps the strap hold up under heavy use.
• We include a heavy duty tie lace should you prefer or need to attach the strap up around the neck just behind the nut.
• FREE & FAST Handling & Shipping to ALL U.S. Addresses, including Alaska, Hawaii, APO's & All The U.S. Protectorates
• Shipping to Worldwide by affordable USPS International Mail
NO WORRIES GUARANTEE Should you ever have a question or issue don't fret Click on "CONTACT SELLER" We will take care of it quickly at no cost to you.