Guitar Works, Inc.
LEFT HANDED CHILD'S GUITAR 1/4 SIZE 30" WITH SAFE & EASY PLAYING STAY IN TUNE NYLON STRINGS & CASE
IMPORTANT: THIS GUITAR IS STRUNG WITH SAFE AND SUPER EASY TO PLAY NYLON STRINGS. OUR NYLON STRING GUITARS ARE STRUNG WITH D'ADDARIO PRO-ARTE TITANIUM STRINGS A NEW TYPE OF NYLON STRING USED BY PROFESSIONALS THAT STAYS IN TUNE.
Most other guitars are strung with cheaper nylon strings that stretch and stretch never playing in tune and requiring constant tuning.
NYLON VS. STEEL STRING GUITARS:: We don't feel that steel string guitars are a good choice for this age group. Children's fingers are not strong enough to push steel strings down. When they do push them down the feel of metal hurts. Should a steel string break it generally comes off like a whip and could harm the child. The higher quality nylon strings we use are almost impossible to break. Should a nylon string break it does not whip. Finally steel string guitars are under so much more string tension than nylon. Generally in the lower price ranges the steel string guitar warps or collapses under the higher pressure.
The sound of this guitar is very warm, lively and responsive. The volume is very good for a smaller size body. The playability or "action" as it is called is very easy to play. For over 35 years I have done a 20 point, complete set-up to every guitar that has come through my shop. This is an $85. value performed free of charge.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT: THIS GUITAR HAS AN ADJUSTABLE REINFORCEMENT TRUSS ROD IN THE NECK. Most guitars in this price range do not. Without it those necks warp and twist making the guitar unplayable and a throw away. We have also been in the repair business for 40 years and have seen that sad situation hundreds of time.
This guitar is designed to be strung both ways left handed and right handed. From our experience sometimes a child will start out playing one way then decide they are more comfortable playing the other way. Super easy to follow instructions are included on how to reverse the strings. Also included information and tips on how to care for the instrument. AND we are always just a phone call away. 804.358.0855
WE HAVE A VERY HELPFUL VIDEO ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: youtube.com/guitarworksinc
- UPPER BODY WIDTH: 7 & 1/2 inches
- LOWER BODY WIDTH: 10 & 1/2 inches
- BODY DEPTH: 3 1/4 inches
- TOTAL WEIGHT WITH STRAP is 3 LBS
- NUT WIDTH is 1 & 1/2 inches
- DISTANCE FROM NUT TO SADDLE is 19"
- ALSO INCLUDED IS A QUALITY NYLON STRAP AND STRAP BUTTONS INSTALLED, READY TO GO.
- The strap is important. It promotes holding the guitar in the proper playing position and allows children to play standing up. Often kid's say they don't want to practice. What they really are saying is they don't want to sit and practice after sitting in school all day.
- KIDS OFTEN ASK FOR A GUITAR IN A CERTAIN COLOR. Guitars painted a color are either toys or junk. Explain to your child this is a real guitar. You enjoy your favorite color with one of our Free straps.
- ALSO IF YOU PREFER A GUITAR WITHOUT THE STRAP BUTTONS AND STRAP INSTALLED NO PROBLEM AT ALL. LEAVE US A NOTE DURING CHECKOUT IN THE "REMARKS FOR SELLER BOX" OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
- ALSO INCLUDED IS A TOUGH, THICK PADDED PROFESSIONAL GRADE NYLON CASE with durable zippers, a pocket for books and accessories and a handle and two shoulder straps for backpack style transporting. This is very important protection for the guitar.
MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT GUITARS:VERY FEW IF ANY guitars in this price range are sold with the professional set-up we do to our instruments. ALL GUITARS SHOULD COME WITH THE WARNING LABEL "SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED." The industry standard for this price range is and has always been to sell guitars in a box rushed out the factory door not set-up, not adjusted. But guitars are made from many woods by many hands which results in very inconsistant quality. All guitars need the attention of an experienced craftsman before being handed over to the customer. Poor quality and difficult playability not lack of talent or effort is usually the source of frustration and failure for players. Teachers appreciate our instruments and the services we do. Their students don't struggle with technique and they don't get soar fingers. The teacher can spend their precious lesson time teaching rather than fixing guitars with issues.
- FREE SHIPPING TO ANY U.S. ADDRESS. FEDEX GROUND FOR THE U.S. LOWER 48
- ALASKA, HAWAII, APO'S, U.S. PROTECTORATES, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING BY AFFORDABLE USPS PRIORITY MAIL (See list of countries) Any Customs fees or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. SINCE 1978. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR GOAL.
- HAVE QUESTIONS, NEED ASSISTANCE, NEED FRIENDLY EXPERT ADVICE CALL 1.804.358.0855 OR SEND US A MESSAGE HERE ON REVERB